Popular Posts

Monday, April 03, 2006

Oh Joy!

I've been missing this blog site for a great time and then by simple chance, it appeared. Oh frabjous day indeed.
My good friend, Ellie aka Scriberess, dropped a blogline to a Mr. Shakeaspear, somewhere in England and when I went to check it out - alright, eavesdrop on the Scriberess/Shakeaspear conversation, lo! there was the site I had been missing and a quick search through my "Where Is It" notebook I found my pw and username.
Now! it's gonna be a case of what the heck to write about.
More to Come, as they say in the tabloids.

1 comment:

Marianne Arkins said...

Wondering if you're alive and well... I just stumbled across a reference to you on my blog, and thought... "How the heck is good old Al?"

How the heck is good old Al?

email me at marianne@mariannearkins.com if you want to say howdy. All of us in Timeless Tales have wondered what became of you. We miss you... :-)