Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

HI FROM ME

Hello there. Well, this is my first blog and in keeping with my sense of humor - it's time to share my scribblings with you. I'll share my romance short stories, a chapter or two of a couple of ideas for a novel, some gawsh almighty crook (that means lousy poetry). I do hope you take the time to read and comment freely.
Now! when registering my blog site, I was asked for a photo. Well guys, don't push it, let's leave it to the imagination eh! Well I do have green eyes and I'm of Anglo-Celtic (Irish) origin.
I have a lot of people to thank for helping me with my writing - too many to name here. Well, may be Maria and Linda, Pam and Joseph from WVU (The Village). They've got eyes likes hawks and can spot a missing period, comma or inactive voice from a great distance. Australia to the US is more than a day's drive.
Their help is priceless and anything I publish which they've read, is due to their editing. Thanks in advance guys.
I'll be back. With a parody on Lewis Carroll's Jabberwocky.
Bye for now.

No comments: